Thursday 17 June 2010

Thirty-something wanderer



The woodsman and I just finished watching SATC in its entirety for the second time. I love that show! And today I feel very much like Carrie Bradshaw. I've got the morning to myself and I've been wandering around town, a thirty-something gal with much more confidence to spend time with myself than I had when I was in my twenties. I had breakfast sat outside one of my favourite cafes, Cafe Monde, and the sun was shining. I'm now in the library, tip-tapping on my laptop and writing to you, dear readers.

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah for being a girl-about-town! What did you have for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a pig and had two fried eggs on white bread toast with beans and a veggie sausage! I'm sure Carrie would have had something more up market!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you had breakfast 'sitting' outside!!!
    I would have had.........something fruity.

    ReplyDelete